FINAL 3 HEATS ANNOUNCED – REPORTS ON HEATS FOLLOW THE RULES
LOW 550 ABC is a national agility series of six Special Combined Grades 1-7 classes for handlers wishing to compete at the same height as the Lower Height Option at KC Agility tests (550mm). This sponsored series will be open to all dogs in the Large height category (ie measuring over 430mm at the withers) that are not a Border Collie, Working Sheepdog or their first cross.
- The LOW 550 ABC agility courses may consist of all standard KC agility equipment EXCEPT the tyre, with hurdles set at 550mm. Where the long jump is included it should be set at the KC minimum length for Large dogs of 1.2m.
- This class is open to all grades of ABC (Anything But Collie) dog measuring over 430mm at the withers.
- An ABC dog is not a Border Collie, Working Sheepdog or its first cross. In a dispute the Judge’s decision is final.
- Competitors entering the competition are deemed to have agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the host club.
- Competitors may enter more than one dog in a heat.
- Trophy for 1st and 2nd place in each heat.
- Rosettes to 1st-6th place in each heat.
- The winner of each heat will also receive a Dog StreamZ Smart Collar worth up to £65 (depending on size), with a personalised embroidered attachment by Tailends, both to be redeemed after the event. The second placed pair in each heat will receive a voucher for Nutriment products to the value of £20.
- Competitors must have gained points from more than one heat to be eligible for the title of Series Champion, awarded to the dog/handler with the most points overall. The overall points winner will receive the first prize of a Dog StreamZ Smart Collar, with a personalised embroidered attachment by Tailends, PLUS a You StreamZ Ankle Band worth £39.99 for the human in the partnership. The second prize is a beautiful, bespoke, embroidered or beaded collar made by Tailends to the recipients own design. If there is a tie, a random draw will take place to decide the winner of first and second prizes but equal overall points winners will share the Series Champion title.
- Points awarded for the series are as follows (additional places awarded by the host show do not count):
1st 8 points
2nd 7 points
3rd 6 points
4th 5 points
5th 4 points
6th 3 points
CR 2 points
Points claimed should be emailed to email@example.com within 4 weeks of the heat, including handler name/dog name/heat claimed for/place and points. Awards relate to the dog (which may have more than one handler during the series).
With many thanks to our generous sponsors:
StreamZ Global: https://www.streamz-global.com
The Toller Club of Great Britain: http://www.thetollerclub.org.uk/toller/
Lagotto Romagnolo Association: http://www.lagottoromagnoloassociation.co.uk
Erikachen Tollers: http://www.erikachentollers.co.uk
Three Cross Agility Group: http://www.threecrossagilitygroup.co.uk/
Further details or queries:
REPORTS FROM THE FIRST 2 HEATS: