The 4th Height Jumping Cup is an exciting sponsored event for agility dogs, created to support the introduction of a 4th height at 550mm in KC Agility tests. This event is open to all dogs measuring over 430mm at the withers (ie over Medium height) and with jump heights set at 550mm. Entering a heat cannot prevent you from entering ALL the other classes for which your dog is eligible, subject to any restriction the individual show may impose.
The Grand Final will take place on the weekend of 25/26 June, in the main arena at DogFest 2016. Held in the grounds of Windsor Great Park, DogFest is an outdoor festival which celebrates everything that is special and life changing about owning a dog and is hosted by Channel 4’s Supervet Noel Fitzpatrick.
Thank you to our generous sponsors DogFest, Norton Rosettes, The Lagotto Romagnolo Association (Best ABC award) and Tick Tock the 4th Height Dog (Best Junior award). Extra special prizes at the finals weekend provided by Fun With Fido.
Contact email address for queries concerning the 4th Height Jumping Cup event: email@example.com
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/4th-Height-Jumping-Cup-830539536977104/
- The 4th Height Jumping Cup, will consist of 10 heats held at agility shows around the country:
- The top 4 dogs and handlers from each heat will be invited to compete at the Grand Final weekend, being held at DogFest 2016 on 25/26 June.
- Competitors may enter more than one dog in a heat and qualify more than one dog for the final.
- Qualifiers may enter further heats for competition, providing they are eligible.
- Handlers who gain a place in a heat with a previously qualified dog should inform the Show Secretary on the day of the show. In the event of someone qualifying more than once for the Final, or a handler being unable to attend the Final, reserves may be invited.
- The 4th Height Jumping Cup heats and finals will consist of hurdles set at 550mm, weaves and tunnels only.
- The 4th Height Jumping Cup is open to all grades of dog measuring over 430mm at the withers.
- Competitors entering the competition are deemed to have agreed to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the host club.
- Rosettes to 10 percent in each heat, up to 15th place.
- Trophies 1st to 3rd place in each heat.
- Trophy for Best ABC in each heat, awarded by the Lagotto Romagnolo Association to the highest placed dog that is not a Border Collie, Working Sheep Dog or their first crosses.
- Trophy for Best Junior in each heat, awarded by Tick Tock the 4th Height Dog to the highest placed junior handler aged 6-14 years on the date of the show.